Gray's anatomy picture of the day
The term human anatomy comprises a consideration of the various structures which make up the human organism. In a restricted sense it deals merely with the parts which form the fully developed individual and which can be rendered evident to the naked eye by various methods of dissection. Regarded from such a standpoint it may be studied by two methods: (1) the various structures may be separately considered—systematic anatomy or (2) the organs and tissues may be studied in relation to one another—topographical or regional anatomyLearn More on Gray's anatomy
World physician directory
The physician's highest calling, his only calling, is to make sick people healthy - to heal, as it is termed. Samuel Hahnemann
World's first healthcare provider wiki directory
We are building a healthcare provider directory that anyone can edit with a page for each and every licensed healthcare provider in the United States of which there are over a million providers and the world, of which there are over 10 million providers - the first of its kind.
She is knowledgeable and tells you what is going on in your body. If you have questions she will answer them - a patient on ZOCDOC - Beaula Koduri, MD, hematology/oncology, Edison, New Jersey. Physicians, have your profile featured here!
US healthcare provider directory
Join us in building a comprehensive, encyclopedia articles about all licensed healthcare providers in the United States. We are building a healthcare provider directory that anyone can edit with a page for each and every licensed healthcare provider in the United States of which there are over a million providers and the world, of which there are over 10 million providers - the first of its kind.
Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food - Hippocrates
Study:Up to 90% of traditional nutrition advice wrong
Study:Dietary cholesterol may not raise cardiovascular risk
Although you have long heard that dietary cholesterol is generally not good for the cardiovascular health, you might be surprised to know that high quality, well conducted research studies have shown no relationship between dietary cholesterol and cardiovascular disease. Learn more on the high-quality research published on circulation, that found no link between dietary cholesterol and heart disease. The opposite of what this study showed was long presumed to be true and was the basis of the erroneous diet heart hypothesis which in turn formed the basis for the many failed dietary recommendations such as the food pyramid.
Physicians per 1000 people
- Statistics: Did you know there are about 1 million healthcare providers in the United States alone and about 10 million in the world?
- WikiMD's mission: WikiMD aims to have a page on everything health related including every medical condition, medication, test, treatment, hospital, medical school, and every licensed healthcare provider in the world.
- Healthcare provider directory: WikiMD's directory of physicians of the world is a global effort to build a world directory of all healthcare providers, clinics, hospitals, residency program, medical school, and other healthcare facilities that anyone can edit.
- Physicians & providers join us: If you are a licensed healthcare provider, such as a physician, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, physical therapist, psychologist, dentist or other provider, you can ask for a page on WikiMD.
- Advertise on WikiMD: If you are a healthcare organization, pharmaceutical company, hospital, provider, or other healthcare entity, you can do targeted advertising on WikiMD! With 980,659 pages, 4,905,950 edits, 46,287,971 page views, and growing, WikiMD is a perfect platform to advertise your products and services with rates as low as $1.00 a day per page! Call (718) 946-5501 to learn more!
Main Page is part of WikiMD's free ^articles!
^Main Page (article) is provided for informational purposes only. No expressed or implied warranties as to the validity of content.
Templates etc. when imported from Wikipedia, are licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0. See full disclaimers.