anticoagulant (AN-tee-koh-A-gyuh-lunt) is a substance that is used to prevent and treat blood clots in blood vessels and the heart. Also called blood thinner.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Have question on Anticoagulant? Ask in the Question portal.
- FAQ's on Anticoagulant
- Frequently Asked Questions
Find something you can improve? Join WikiMD as an an editor and help improve this page or others.
- UpToDate on Anticoagulant
- Medline Plus Anticoagulant
- Most recent articles on Anticoagulant
- Most cited articles on Anticoagulant
- Ongoing Trials on Anticoagulant