Anatomy is the study of the structure and organization of living things. The main branches are gross anatomy, which deals with structures that can be seen with the naked eye, and histology, which deals with anatomy at the microscopic level.
This category has the following 19 subcategories, out of 19 total.
Pages in category "Anatomy"
The following 146 pages are in this category, out of 146 total.
- Sagittal plane
- Scapular line
- Segmental analysis (biology)
- Sinus (anatomy)
- Skin fold
- Splenic vein
- Sternal plane
- Stomach bed
- Subcostal plane
- Superior thoracic aperture
- Supine position
- Surface Anatomy of the Head and Neck
- Surface Anatomy of the Thorax
- Surface Anatomy of the Upper Extremity
- Surface Markings of the Lower Extremity