|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Anatomy.|
Anatomy is the study of the structure and organization of living things. The main branches are gross anatomy, which deals with structures that can be seen with the naked eye, and histology, which deals with anatomy at the microscopic level.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
Pages in category "Anatomy"
The following 132 pages are in this category, out of 132 total.
- Sagittal plane
- Scapular line
- Segmental analysis (biology)
- Sinus (anatomy)
- Skin fold
- Sternal plane
- Stomach bed
- Subcostal plane
- Superior thoracic aperture
- Supine position
- Surface Anatomy of the Head and Neck
- Surface Anatomy of the Thorax
- Surface Anatomy of the Upper Extremity
- Surface Markings of the Lower Extremity