the ability of certain materials to absorb
require energy beyond activation energy to proceed;
nucleic acid) when the infection or condition is
energy and then immediately release that energy in
the form of light
releases energy when the reaction occurs
Frequently Asked Questions
- Have question on Fluorescent? Ask in the Question portal.
- FAQ's on Fluorescent
- Frequently Asked Questions
Find something you can improve? Join WikiMD as an an editor and help improve this page or others.
- UpToDate on Fluorescent
- Medline Plus Fluorescent
- Most recent articles on Fluorescent
- Most cited articles on Fluorescent
- Ongoing Trials on Fluorescent