Preeclampsia is a serious disorder that occurs in the second half of pregnancy, in which a woman experiences high blood pressure, fluid retention, nausea, and headaches; if not treated it can lead to eclampsia
Frequently Asked Questions
- Have question on Preeclampsia? Ask in the Question portal.
- FAQ's on Preeclampsia
- Frequently Asked Questions
Find something you can improve? Join WikiMD as an an editor and help improve this page or others.
- UpToDate on Preeclampsia
- Medline Plus Preeclampsia
- Most recent articles on Preeclampsia
- Most cited articles on Preeclampsia
- Ongoing Trials on Preeclampsia