Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pressure sore is an ulcer (erosion) on the skin that is a result of being bedridden; commonly called a bedsore
Frequently Asked Questions
- Have question on Pressure sore? Ask in the Question portal.
- FAQ's on Pressure sore
- Frequently Asked Questions
Find something you can improve? Join WikiMD as an an editor and help improve this page or others.
- UpToDate on Pressure sore
- Medline Plus Pressure sore
- Most recent articles on Pressure sore
- Most cited articles on Pressure sore
- Ongoing Trials on Pressure sore