Script error: No such module "Italic title". The Terminologia Embryologica (TE) is a standardized list of words used in the description of human embryologic and fetal structures. It was produced by the Federative International Committee on Anatomical Terminology on behalf of the International Federation of Associations of Anatomists and posted on the Internet since 2010. It has been approved by the General Assembly of the IFAA during the seventeenth International Congress of Anatomy in Cape Town (August 2009).
It is analogous to the Terminologia Anatomica (TA), which standardizes terminology for adult human anatomy and which deals primarily with naked-eye adult anatomy. It succeeds the Nomina Embryologica, which was included as a component of the Nomina Anatomica.
It was not included in the original version of the TA.
- e1.0: General terms 
- e2.0: Ontogeny 
- e3.0: Embryogeny 
- e4.0: General histology 
- e5.0: Bones; Skeletal system 
- e5.1: Joints; Articular system 
- e5.2: Muscles; Muscular system 
- e5.3: Face 
- e5.4: Alimentary system 
- e5.5: Respiratory system 
- e5.6: Urinary system 
- e5.7: Genital systems 
- e5.8: Coelom and septa 
- e5.9: Mesenchymal mesenteric masses 
- e5.10: Endocrine glands 
- e5.11: Cardiovascular system 
- e5.12: Lymphoid system 
- e5.13: Nervous system 
- e5.14: Central nervous system 
- e5.15: Peripheral nervous system 
- e5.16: Sense organs 
- e5.17: The integument 
- e6.0: Extraembryonic and fetal membranes 
- e7.0: Embryogenesis (-> 13 st) 
- e7.0: Embryogenesis (14 st ->) 
- e7.1: Fetogenesis 
- e7.2: Features of mature neonate 
- e8.0: Dysmorphia terms 
- Terminologia Anatomica
- Terminologia Histologica
- International Morphological Terminology
- Federative International Committee on Anatomical Terminology
- "IFAA". Retrieved 2011-05-02.
- "IFAA History". Archived from the original on 2007-09-29. Retrieved 2007-12-06.
- Arráez-aybar; González-Lorrio, F.; Marantos-Gamarra, D. G.; Jiménez-Collado, J. (2003). "Cardiac developmental onomatology: the real heart of the matter". Annals of Anatomy - Anatomischer Anzeiger. 185 (6): 525–533. doi:10.1016/S0940-9602(03)80119-X. PMID 14703997.
Template:Embryology Template:Ossification Template:Embryology of head and neck Template:Development of digestive system Template:Development of respiratory system Template:Development of urinary and reproductive systems Template:Embryology of endocrine system Template:Development of circulatory system Template:Embryology of lymphatic organs Template:Development of nervous system Template:Development of integument Template:Extraembryonic and fetal membranes