Antidepressants are a name for a category of medications used to treat depression.
Drug Category Names, Results, and Descriptions
- Top 200 drugs
- Medicare drugs
- Canadian drugs
- Dictionary of drugs
- Encyclopedia of drugs
- List of FDA approved drugs
- List of drugs A-Z - sorted in multipage format
- Drug categories
- Habit forming drugs
The following is the collection of detailed information and links to the National Institute of Health (NIH) comprehensive drug information portal and other reliable sources of information. Select the drug name below to show drug description, drug classification, other common drug names, and information on the reasons why prescribed, how medication should be used, and what possible side effects could occur.
Articles on Antidepressants
- UpToDate on Antidepressants
- NIH NLH drug info on Antidepressants
- Read Wikipedia's article on Antidepressants
Learn more about Antidepressants
- Dailymed label info on Antidepressants
- Scientific articles on Antidepressants
- Images for Antidepressants
Find something you can improve? Join WikiMD as an an editor and help improve this page or others.